Tuesday, November 21, 2006

becky has arrived!...


happy to report that the portrait of 'becky' has arrived in victoria safely...phew...it's always a tense time here in the studio until a piece of work arrives safely, unharmed at its' destination...

here is the portrait of 'becky' along with shannan's response...

"Hi Lisa,
Finally, the wait is over! "Becky" arrived safe and sound today, and all I can say is WOW. I am speachless (well, not really, but I was when I openend the package). You have an incredible gift! I was in tears when I saw the portrait. I can't believe how much it looks like our old girl. I knew the painting would be beautiful having seen your work, but I was not prepared for how well you have captured her spirit. This is what drew our attention to your work in the first place, and you have definitely proven us right! I couldn't be happier, and I can't wait to have portraits of our other pets done. In a way I am glad that it arrived a bit later than expected, because I don't know how I am going to keep it hidden for another 2 weeks. I can't wait to show Gary - I know he will love it. Thank you so much for taking the time to do such a wonderful job, and to keep me informed and patient. Your professionalism and sense of humour have made the wait bearable. This has been the best experience I have ever had when it comes to selecting art. I wish you could know the happiness you have created with this piece! I'll let you know what Gary thinks when he sees it.
Yours,
Shannan"

No comments: