Saturday, November 17, 2007

saturday...

well after spending three straight days in bed with a cold and a half of a day here in the studio, i feel that today i've recovered enough to work a full day...i've fallen behind in my schedule and have to work like a mad woman with four arms to catch up...this time of year is always hectic with commissions that people want for christmas which is a good thing...the work on the two dogs from england is coming along very well...the portrait of salsa the poodle is however coming along slowly...i've been trying to see if my productivity level is increased by setting up two easels to work on almost at the same time...i know this is a foolish experiment and all that will come of this will be me just pissing off the muse...oh well...i just feel as though i have not painted as much as i should have at this point in time...somehow the idea of having a thousand paintings with my name on it has been a goal in my head for a long time...perhaps i should just take a magic marker with me the next time i visit a gallery and sign the paintings 'lisa g'...

this posting is really going no where, so i'll sign off and head to work...

No comments: