Thursday, December 14, 2006

comments on the portrait of 'mia'

from the gallery through with the portrait was commissioned:

"WOW
I loved it – it’s just amazing. Linda Kay came in yesterday afternoon to pick it up, and she was more than pleased. I think her husband will absolutely freak (in a good way).
Merry Christmas!

Jaime Light
Owner ~ The Huneck Gallery of Breckenridge, Inc."

and from linda kay, the owner of mia:

"Dear Lisa,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You captured the personality of our Mia so perfectly in her portrait. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with the painting...and can't wait for Christmas morning to give it to Pete. Jaime loved it also, and she told me it's her favorite work by you so far.

I will begin to look for the perfect picture of my sweet Angus; that will be next year's gift!

Thank you again.....it is so perfect.

lkp"

No comments: