Friday, May 04, 2007

friday...



so it's friday...

i took the day off from work yesterday to go outside to play...i really needed to get away from working as i feel myself slowly getting 'studio fever'...the current painting i'm working on is going so slowly that i'm getting antsy to see the finished piece!...this painting is more complex than the others (although not as intense as the 19th century dogs in costume) but still it's involved...the composition is of a woman on horseback performing a jump...so far, it's lovely...i suppose that i'm worried that i'm taking a bit longer than i estimated for the client but i can't let that thought interfere or i'd be crippled with worry!...well, tomorrow is another day...one brush stroke at time...

here is a couple of photos i took yesterday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy redding this. Well, I’m not an artist my self but I think is interesting being able to create things and expressing yourself. I submitted your blog to GoogyDog.com. Hope it gets lot of votes there.