Tuesday, May 01, 2007

tuesday...again

ok, i started work on a horse painting a week or so ago, was having trouble with that so i switched back to the canine clients...managed to finish two small commissions in four days...am i mad?...probably but these small pieces were painted without consequences suppose after struggling with the horse, my muse wanted to show me that i wasn't a complete dud...

today i'll continue working on my artist's statement and bio for two applications who's deadlines are fast approaching...one is for a big show held in trinity park in september and the other is for a book about canadian artists...i just have so much trouble with the entire concept of writing a bio and statement...i mean does anyone really care where i went to public school or whether or not i've won any awards for my work?...or who my instructors were or influences are?...

the neighbour is driving me nuts now that he is outside all day most everyday...he has been using his lawn mower ever third day for two weeks now, yes you read right....he bangs sticks and stuff everyday and is constantly walking up and down his driveway tossing stray sticks or leaves or whatever onto the street...oy!

off to drink my coffee and perhaps tackle the horse painting once more...

No comments: